Friday, 17 January 2014

Sneak Peek - Picture Book double-page spread

Ahh... a week of essay-writing, 3am bedtimes, buckets of strong coffee and a toddler who has stopped her daytime naps, has very nearly killed me. But, I have completed my module, I am free until Monday, and can actually *gasp* do something other than study in the evening. Like... well, breathing. Breathing would be good.

And posting a little project taster. That would be good too.

So here it is.

As I mentioned in my previous post, here, I have been working on a large project that will take, well, a couple of centuries to be properly unveiled... but in the meantime, I will be posting a few snippets of the artwork here and there.

Or, more specifically, here:


Double-page spread, How To Catch A Cloud, (c) Amanda Moussa 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment